Looking for a guest speaker at your next conference, corporate event or school fundraiser? We have selected a few of the best in the Territory who will educate and inspire.
Covering a range of topics, such as
- Building Resilience
- Cultural Competency
- Goal Setting
- Media Skills
- Time Management
- Team Work
- Youth Engagement
We would love to hear from you if you are looking for a speaker for your upcoming event. Please get in contact to discuss any of our speakers or if you need help to source a speaker for a particular topic. To enquire about any of our speakers or for help sourcing a speaker for a particular topic.
Topics of Interest
Women in Sport
Topics of interest
Topics of interest
- The art of taming your mind
- Practical Happiness - It's not stress that kills us, it's our reaction to it.
- Understanding health and longevity benefits of being in a happier frame of mind
- Recognising your stream of thoughts - redirecting negative to positive
- Gratitude and reframing thoughts
- Techniques to defeat anxiety and depression
- Great team building activity or ice breaker for staff on conference
- Topic for break out session or in-house training consultation
- Everyone will leave happier then when they arrived
- Experienced speaker having worked in the UK, Scandinavia, Germany and the United states.
- Experienced and comfortable delivering keynote addresses to groups of up to 900 delegates. Bill is equally comfortable in small group, intimate workshops.
- Topics covered include: sleep, stress, bullying, suicide awareness, depression and more.
- Worked as performance coach for the Timor Leste Olympic Ski Team at the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics. Donated services to the Maltese, Romanian and Moroccan teams.
- Audiences relate to Bill’s story of profound depression and recovery.
- Practical Happiness - TED talk 2016
“We booked a speaker through Starwin for our staff conference is it was an amazing session! We really benefited from it. Karina and her team have great networks and I highly recommend getting in touch for any speaking engagements you may have."
- A. Hetherington, MYNT Goal Setting Session