Learn the Art of Weaving
Learn the art of weaving from a local Indigenous artisan of the Kuku Yalanji culture, Delissa Walker.
Delissa personally instructs you to create a take home gift from traditional materials.
We invite you to learn a cultural perspective on wellbeing and enjoy the tastes of our bush tucker range.
Time: By appointment
Group Bookings: 2 to 12 people
Duration: 2 hours
- Indigenous Artisan class leader
- Introduction to the history of the Kuku Yalanji culture.
- Small boutique group size
- Tropical setting on the deck
- Traditional indigenous materials used and supplied
- Bush tucker tasting samples included
- Take home souvenir gift
- Special discount on all in store purchases