Learn the Art of Weaving
Yalada (hello). We welcome you to learn the art of weaving from a local Kuku Yalanji artisan , Delissa Walker.
Delissa personally instructs you to create a take home gift from traditional materials.
We invite you to learn a cultural perspective on wellbeing and enjoy the tastes of our bush tucker range.
Time: By appointment
Group Bookings: 5 to 8 people
Duration: 2.5 hours
- Lead by Kuku Yalanji weaver
- Introduction to the history of the Kuku Yalanji culture.
- Small boutique group size
- Tropical setting on the deck
- Traditional Indigenous materials used and supplied
- Bush tucker tasting samples included
- Take home souvenir gift
- Special discount on all in store purchases
Corporate event bookings for weaving demonstrations are also available. CONTACT US TO BOOK
Find out more...
- Read Delissa's profile here.
- Shop Delissa's weaving here.