Pandemic Policy: Taking Care
Our stores have in place Covid Safety Plans to help keep our workers and visitors safe. All of our community are treated kindly and welcomed to access our services. Here are some things to keep in mind...
- Please check in via the app or written form upon entry so you can be contacted if needed
- Use the sanitiser available at our counter to clean your hands or you ask to use our wash basins
- For online shoppers, we offer local delivery that is contact free at both our sites, Darwin and Port Douglas. Please note for shipping we use Australia Post and there may be delays
- We have masks for sale by Ausdesigns, we offer these at cost price to support our community
- Our events and workshops require you to maintain distance of 1.5m or more
- In the event of any lockouts or lockdowns within 150km, our stores will be closed for the safety reasons (as it is not the role of our young Indigenous workers to enforce screening requirements).
- We also stock a range of wellbeing products from local makers and kreators that help you take care, naturally. Our collection includes soaps, bush balms, gubinge powder, herbal teas and more that can boost your immunity
We invite you to follow our social media for further updates...